Friday, January 1, 2010

USD50 from Lockerz

Posted by hizrat azmir

As in my previous entry, i've redeem an Ipod Shuffle. Unfortunately my order missing critical information that is a receipt number. But luckily for me, Lockerz offered me USD50 Paypal as an apology and my PTZ stay as it is without deduction. Yeay! finally i've got something and my Z-List T-shirt is on its way. Thank you Lockerz! :D



My Maybank Acc(Transfer from my Paypal Acc..minus tiga henggit :P):



Emails from Lockerz:
-----------------------------------
Payment Details
-----------------------------------

Amount: $50.00 USD
Transaction date: Dec 27, 2009
Transaction time: 14:25:42 PST
Note from buyer: Dear Lockerz Member,

We're writing to let you know that the $50 US Dollars payment we promised has been successfully deposited into your PayPal account. We hope you enjoy it!

Since we weren't able to provide you with the prize you redeemed for, we will not delete the PTZ from your account.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. As we upgrade our site, we'll be adding more ways to earn PTZ and more prizes for all our members.

Best,

The Lockerz Crew

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin